Are you a dedicated Maths Teacher with a passion for educating students?
Do you have experience delivering interactive Maths lessons at KS3 and KS4?
Are you looking for a new and exciting role to start in September 2018?
I am currently recruiting for a Maths Teacher for this a secondary academy based in Blackpool.
This role is open to both Newly Qualified Teachers and experienced professionals.
- Teaching engaging Science lessons across KS3 and KS4.
- Working with a wide range of abilities and ensuring that a high level of progression is made.
- Being involved with Intervention groups to help raise the attainment of students.
- Managing the behaviour within the classroom to allow for a positive working environment.
- Working within a successful and strong department to share resources and methods of best practice.
- Potential Permanent position in a successful Secondary School.
- Strong, supportive department and Senior Leadership Team.
- Ethical culture and a community feel to the school.
- Excellent rates of pay
Should you be interested in this position or wish to receive further information, please apply or get in touch with Jon Wade using the contact details for Randstad Education.
We are in the process of receiving applications, which will then be forwarded onto the key decision makers in the school.
The successful applicant will commence employment from November 2018 on a temporary basis with the potential of this turning into a permanent post.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and appropriate references. Randstad Education is committed to the safety of children in our schools.
If you like the sound of this role, submit your application today and change your future!
- MATHEMATICS TEACHER
- TEACHER OF MATHS
- MATHS.MATHS TEACHER
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'