"Yeah, I teach Maths. Problem?"
Terrible puns aside, Randstad Education is looking for an energetic Maths Teachers to engage and inspire Hertfordshire's bright minds, and prepare them for the future.
If you're genuinely passionate about teaching, this is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot into a rewarding role and really make a difference.
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and on-site
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
Sounds great, right? Apply today! Get in touch on and ask for Connor; you could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'