Are you a Qualified Maths Teacher looking for a challenge or change in direction?
Do you have experience working in Secondary education teaching Maths and want to work with young people and be part of their academic progress?
Are you passionate about supporting and shaping the lives of young people?
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Teacher who has worked with young people to work in a specialist education setting.
We have a great relationship with this setting and will have a variety of work during the new academic year.
Do you want to work with one of the best schools providing a specialist education in the area?
If you answered yes to the above questions, I would like to hear from you!
- Salary based on current teachers pay scale.
- Supporting and nurturing a young pupil.
- Exciting and fun environment.
- Flexible working hours and days.
- To support pupils 1:1 during the school day providing tuition in core subjects.
- To ensure that pupils understand the work set and what is needed to complete it to the best of their ability.
- To encourage pupils to be actively engaged in their own learning and in reviewing their progress against targets.
- To encourage and foster intellectual curiosity.
- Experience of working with young people who have additional needs would be a bonus.
- QTS in Maths in Secondary Education.
- Have a nurturing and caring nature.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- An enthusiastic attitude towards working with young people.
- The patience and passion for looking after young people in difficult situations.
Randstad is committed to the safety of young people, therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Does this sound like a role you would be interested in?
Don't miss out, apply today to change your career path and enjoy that 'new start'
Please contact Karl on or email to discuss opportunities and we can arrange a meeting to have a chat and get you ready for work!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'