Teacher of Mathematics.
Highgrade Recruitment are currently recruiting for Math Teachers to carry out day to day supply and long term positions in the Newport, Torfaen and Caerphilly area.
The Role of a Supply Mathematics Teacher:
- Classroom management;
- Monitoring progress of pupils;
- Assessing knowledge through tests/assignments;
- Communicating with parents, teachers, administrative staff;
- Take part in school events and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges;
- Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
It is essential to have Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) to be considered for this role. As well as having ideally experienced of covering Key stage 3 and Key stage 4 classes in a mainstream secondary school.
The ideal candidate must have the following and be:
- The chosen candidate must have an Enhanced Disclosure either by supplying an update service reference number or carrying out a new DBS with Highgrade Recruitment.
- Have a passion for being included within the Education sector and have a desire to become part of a team of committed teachers.
- A strong presence and a friendly and approachable supportive character.
- Degree qualified and UK Qualified Teacher Status.
- Be registered with the Education Workforce Council for Wales.
- Teaching experience up to GCSE level in a mainstream secondary school.
What can you expect from Highgrade Recruitment agency?
- Regular and varied teaching supply work that suits your needs
- Genuine friendly service to help you progress on your teaching career.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Large network of schools
- Potential for long term roles - full and part time
- A dedicated account manager available 24 hours
- Quick registration
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
- Recommend a friend scheme
Highgrade recruitment recruit both permanent, day to day and long term supply staff for schools across Wales.
We are a team of friendly consultants with over 15 years of experience that can help you progress in your career in teaching.
So apply today!
- Qualified Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'