Maths Teacher Required for September 2018 Start at Ofsted 'Good’ School in Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire
This superb school is looking to appoint a teacher of Maths on a permanent basis from September
** Teacher of Maths
** 'Good’ School in Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire
** Permanent Basis
** NQTs and Experienced Teachers Encouraged to Apply
** September Start
Dunbar Education are currently recruiting for a 'Good’ school based in Waltham Cross, South Hertfordshire who are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Maths on a permanent basis.
The right teacher for this post:
- Will be able to teach all Maths to key stages 3 and 4.
- The ability to teach to A-Level will be advantageous too
- Will be an outstanding practitioner, with the desire to motivate, inspire and challenge pupils
- Will have a forward-thinking, can do attitude with both colleagues and pupils
- Excel in working both individually and collectively
What the school can offer:
- State of the art teaching facilities and a highly professional working environment
- A collaborative work environment with a depth of support
- Outstanding CPD
- For NQTs - your own mentor and support through your Induction Year
- This school has a fantastic SLT and is renowned for their supportive programmes for both NQT and experienced teachers.
The school is easily commutable from London (20 minutes) and also has very good local rail and bus routes.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Dan Brown at Dunbar Education.
- Qualified Teacher
- Secondary School
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job