Secondary School Teacher - Maths
Length of Assignment: Temporary Long Term Supply - ASAP
Are you an exceptional Maths Teacher looking for a new and exciting role?
Connect2Staff Education are looking for a Maths Teacher with a passion for teaching to join a modern and well established school based in Folkestone! You will be teaching KS3 upwards, preparing them for their GCSEs and beyond.
The Secondary School Maths Teacher:
- Educated to a degree level
- Achieved QTS certification
- Experience and understanding of delivering the National KS3/4 Maths curriculum
- Able to stimulate students to learn
- Passionate about making a difference, in a rewarding career
- Excellent behavioural management skills
- Understanding of student's needs and behaviours
- Ability to plan and deliver lessons from your own initiative
- Approachable, flexible, considerate and friendly
- A dedicated Education Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- £250* incentive for every supply or permanent teacher recommended to Connect2Staff
- Access to a wide range of Kent-based teaching opportunities through our clients
- 40+ years' experience in the Education team
- Wholly owned by Kent County Council
Work with Connect2Staff across a number of excellent schools, and make a difference to the youth of today and their education. If you feel you are capable, and interested in the vacancy, please don't hesitate to apply with a copy of your CV and your covering letter. We would be delighted to have a conversation to see how we can support the next stage of your career.Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job