First Call Teachers are currently looking to recruit a KS3 - KS4 Maths teacher on behalf of a high achieving Secondary school in Durham, just outside of Newcastle upon Tyne. The position is full time until July 2018 (which could possibly be extended) and is an excellent opportunity for any teacher to teach a challenging class in a forward thinking inclusive school with a supportive senior leadership team.
To apply for the role please read the requirements below and apply as soon as possible
About the role:
- KS3 - KS4 Maths Teacher in a mainstream Secondary school full time
- Up to £170 per day rate
- Excellent support from the senior leadership team
About you: to be considered for this role you must;
- Be able to commute to Durham
- Have full flexibility to work full time
- Have recent experience delivering maths lessons (desirable)
- Have a fantastic understanding of the Maths Curriculum
- Be able to create imaginative, engaging lesson plans and resources
- Be eligible to work in the UK and QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Possess a valid Enhanced Child workforce DBS Disclosure or willingness to obtain one
First Call Teachers is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and consent for us to carry out a range of other recruitment checks.
- Secondary School