Maths Teacher (Harlow, Essex)
We are looking for an excellent teacher to join our client schools `Outstanding` Maths Department, able to start immediately or Easter if required
- Maths Teacher
- Ofsted `Outstanding` School
- Immediate start
- NQTs and Experienced Teachers Welcomed
- KS3 to KS4 and KS experience would be desired also
- Harlow, Essex
- Long Term/Permanent Position
The role is for a Maths Teacher who is able to teach Maths to Key Stage 5.
This school believe that in order to create an environment of respect, trust and cooperation we have to work as a team. This must include the staff, students, parents and visitors to the centre. Our aim is to create students who can make a positive contribution to the wider community and are confident about themselves.
It is vital that we empower and support our student’s to make positive choices while at school and throughout their lives. To create an inclusive, happy, secure and stimulating learning environment, we encourage all members of the community to grow in self-esteem, self-governance and develop their potential as human beings.
The successful candidate would be required to teach the subject area across KS3 to KS5.
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Maths to Key Stage 5
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (within last 3 Years)
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Mark Kemsley at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job