Reed Education is recruiting an experienced Maths teacher to work with KS3 and KS5 students in Tower Hamlets. This is a full-time classroom teaching position that starts in April 2018 and will be on a long-term contract until July 2018.
The successful Maths Teacher will have
• UK QTS (or equivalent)
• Confidence within their knowledge of GCSE and A’ level curriculum
• A creative and engaging teaching style
• High standards of teaching and learning
• The ability to reach all children regardless of ability
About the Role
• Maths Teacher
• Start date – as soon as possible
• Contract until July 2018
• Permanent position available in the new academic year
• Daily rate on will be paid in line with the Main Pay Scale
About the School
• A larger than average all boys secondary school with mixed sixth form
• 1,300 students with around 350 in the sixth form
• Ethos and morals are maintained amongst student and staff body
• Proven track record of high performance in academia, sports and performing arts
• Strong leadership team in addition to Head Teacher
The successful English teacher will hold
• Hold a PGCE, Bachelor or Education or a qualification recognized as equivalent within the UK.
• Good understanding of the UK national curriculum
• Eligibility to work in the UK (Passport or Visa)
• Recent classroom based references
• Hold a valid DBS (Overseas police check if necessary)
Don't miss your opportunity to join this dedicated department! Apply today!
email@example.com where you will be contacted (if shortlisted).
Reed Education Stratford - We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a teacher you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let’s work together to find the perfect role for you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"