Maths Teacher - Maths NQT or RQT position - perm September 2018 vacancy - expanding school - East Manchester
Q - are you still in teacher training or a recently qualified maths teacher looking for a great career step in September?
Q - have you seen the maths department in a couple of school sand realise that you will face a long battel to promotion and career development behind a team of senior teachers?
Q - do you aspire to leadership and want a fast track route in a forward thinking school environment?
If you are looking at a career as a maths teacher and not just a job or the next year then this school might be the ideal opportunity for you.
Click APPLY NOW or call Phil at Clarus Education for more information about this school and maths teacher opportunity.
Job Description - Maths Teacher - Maths NQT or RQT position
- Plan and deliver exciting lessons
- Even timetable between KS3 & KS4
- Work as part of a happy and positive teaching team
- Main Pay Scale £22,917 to £33,824 per annum
Person Specification - Maths Teacher - Maths NQT or RQT position
- Must hold QTS - or be working towards it
- Trainee and experience maths teachers welcome
- Dedicated and committed teachers needed for school expansion programme
- Must be a creative teacher able to relate to pupils across the ability range
School Description - Science Teacher - lead in Chemistry or Physics
- New build school with a great vision
- Circa 850 pupils - capacity with planning 1150
- Planned development of a 6th form centre to open in 2020
- Excellent leadership and a genuine path to progression
Contact Phil at Clarus Education. We only offer permanent opportunities and we are very keen to talk to trainee, RQT’s, experienced teachers and leaders.
- Qualified Teacher
- Teacher Training
- maths teacher