Worldteachers are working closely in partnership with UAE education reform programme. They are currently looking for experienced Maths teachers to teach within the state school system in the UAE in one of the following Emirates: Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Dubai, Umm Al Quwain, and Abu Dhabi.
The project is intended to increase student engagement and to improve the standard of Maths within the UAE public schools. Teachers will be expected to teach at secondary school level (grades 8-12, ages 14-18).
Start dates are available throughout 2018 and into 2019.
Interviews will take place in UK, Ireland, and UAE in the coming months. Please note this employer will not conduct Skype interviews.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Maths
- Maths teaching qualification is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years Maths teaching experience
- College Board Pre A.P or A.P certification / A Level experience is desirable
- Master's degree preferred
- Total Salary is AED 16,000-21,000 (c. £3200-4300) per month dependent on qualifications and experience, which is tax-free.
- This is the total figure paid and includes living allowances and rent.
Other benefits paid include: flights and medical cover for teacher, spouse, and up to 3 dependents; and an end-of-contract bonus.
Representatives from their schools will be carrying out face to face interviews in the UK and UAE in the coming weeks. Worldteachers are a preferred supplier who will help you throughout the recruitment process and be able to provide full information on the opportunity.
If you are interested in the opportunity to move to UAE, please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"