Our clients, a relatively new and expanding International School based Doha offering the British Curriculum are now recruiting a Maths teacher (Secondary)for the new academic year. This school is a fully accredited Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) Centre and currently teaches students from KG to IGCSE and AS levels.
We are now looking for enthusiastic qualified and experienced teachers with ideally 3 years experience teaching the British Curriculum.
Requirements for the role of Maths teacher:
- BA Education or BA & PGCE
- 3 years British curriculum teaching experience (full time)
- Able to start ASAP
- As the school are looking for teachers who can commit to at least 2 years, they will not accept candidates with a recent work history of 'short term’ contracts.
- Maths teacher (secondary)
- English (1st language) (Secondary)
- Business Studies teacher (Secondary
- Reception / EYFS Teacher
- Primary teacher
- PE teacher Primary (Female)
- Attractive tax free salary
- Return flight tickets
- Furnished accommodation to be provided by the school
- End of service gratuity of 21 days per calendar year is payable for every 365 days completed. (This is normally payable at the end of contract)
- Health insurance is provided to staff (does not include dental) and is restricted to Qatar
- Shipping Allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Local Medical Insurance
APPLY NOW !!!!
- Email your c.v. in word document
(Please send us a fully detailed c.v. with a recent photo & supporting documents)
- Please type in the subject box 'your name & Maths teacher)
- Passport and Certificates
Please write your 'Name & post applying for & QATAR’ in the subject box:
DUE to the high volume of applicants for these positions, we apologize but we can only reply to those who meet the above requirements.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job