Full time Maths Teacher - Horsham
Available Feb half term 2018
Salary M1 and UPS3
Are you looking for a different type of support, new opportunities and excellent facilities? Outstanding Secondary School in the heart of Horsham whose ethos is one of sharing and caring with an emphasis on mentoring and personal growth are looking for a Maths teacher to join their successful team. Line management and support has been rated as excellent by staff and ex-staff with behaviour rated Good to Outstanding. Staff attainment is high. Student expectation to achieve is above national average and there is an extensive extra curricular programme in place.
You would be joining an established team that meet and exceed national guidelines and have an excellent mentoring and supervision system. Parking is free on site and daily meals are subsidised.
* Co -Form tutor - Tutor groups are vertical , ages range from Yr 7 to Yr 11 max of 4 of each year in tutor group
* Includes GCSE and Functional Skills groups year 9 - 11
* Assisting SLT with teaching and learning schemes
* Delivering PSHE weekly
* Classroom attendance
* Guiding the teaching assistant within the classroom
* NQT's considered
* Experience of being a Tutor desirable
Contact Randstad asap if you are interested in working within an outstanding school alongside an experienced team; if you would like more information or if there are other positions that would be more suitable then please contact Sue on .