Seeking that Magical Mathematics role? Want to love Mondays as much as we do?
Contact us to find out about the latest opportunities near you!
Are you looking to progress in your career?
Wanting to apply for that Head of Maths role?
Wanting to diversify your CV?
Just want to see what’s out there?
Can you deliver Maths to students that have a strong interest in learning? We are looking for highly talented mathematics teachers with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-4. You will be part of the number one recruitment agency in the country where we will try our best to get you exactly what you want.
However, as time goes on these vacancies are being filled as schools appoint their new teams. So, if you’ve handed in your resignation, curious to what’s on offer or looking to relocate; there is no time like the present to contact Reed Education’s Permanent Division to ensure you have your pick of the best opportunities on offer to you!
We work with a range of schools across the country both Primary and Secondary. We work with all types of schools: Independent, Faith, Free, Boarding schools and Academies so if there’s a type of school you want to work with, we can cater that for you too!
So why work with Reed? I hear you ask well, when choosing to be represented by Reed Education's Specialist Permanent Division. We personally represent our candidates with pride in their desired area and offer the following:
- Detailed consultation and plans of action based on your career needs with agreed timeframes
- Candidate profiling and consultative advice to highlight and enhance your strengths to employers
- Opportunities in desirable schools, many with Good and Outstanding Ofsted ratings where your teaching can really make a difference to students
- Matching based on the individual, rather than a ‘one size fits all’ approach to recruitment
- Support throughout the application process
- Regular contact throughout interview and offer process including dedicated prep sessions with a consultant pre interview over the phone
- Aftercare and regular check ins after placement to ensure you thrive in your new role
- Control over your career – we will never send your details to schools without prior consent allowing you to be sure that only those who you want to see them will see them
So if you’re a Maths teacher with the following skills:
-QTS or PGCE (Or Equivalent)
-A minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Maths Teacher in the UK
- Applications from NQTs are welcome
-Have a current DBS
-A passion for teaching maths and an enthusiasm for student’s learning
-Be competent and be able to use a range of techniques to teach the students
-Able to convey your passion to the students and have a proactive approach
-Results driven with excellent classroom management
-Can solve X2+2X+1=36 with ease (Bonus points if you can tell me both answers)
All enquiries are dealt with in the strictest confidentiality and we will not represent you without your consent.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job