Maths Teacher - Plymouth
We are searching for a dedicated and innovative teacher of Maths to support on a day to day or long term basis within an outstanding Ofsted rated School in Plymouth.
This comprehensive school strives to provide an excellent education to pupils aged 11-18 and is a joy to work with. It is considered one of the best Schools in the country and is an excellent endeavour for any teacher whether that be an NQT or an experienced practitioner.
* Confidently teaching Maths up to KS4 preferably KS5
* Inspiring and challenging young people to engage and learn
* Utilising excellent classroom control and behaviour management skills
* Supporting students in a one-to-one or group environment
What you will need to succeed:
* DBS on the update service or be willing to get one
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
* The aptitude to nurture learners, encourage and stimulate young people
* Ability to work as part of a team and efficiently settle in to a department
* Recent or extensive experience in teaching Maths in Secondary Education
* A minimum of two teaching reference available upon request
* A great attitude towards educating young people
The Successful applicant will be an enthusiastic and committed teacher who will motivate and inspire students to achieve great results.
The person we are seeking will have excellent relationships with students and staff and will be keen to make lessons exciting & engaging.
We have a number of day to day, long term and permanent Maths positions that we are currently working on, so even if this isn't quite the right fit for you, please apply regardless and we will call you for a confidential discussion about options.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job