We are searching for a dedicated and innovative teacher of Maths to support on a long term basis within a very well respected school in Oldham. There is a culture of high expectations within this School and they will only consider teachers with a strong sense of moral purpose and desire to support all students.
* Confidently teaching Maths up to KS3 and KS4
* Inspiring and challenging young people to engage and learn
* Utilising excellent classroom control and behaviour management skills
* Supporting students in a one-to-one or group environment
What you will need to succeed:
* DBS on the update service or be willing to get one
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
* The aptitude to nurture learners, encourage and stimulate young people
* Ability to work as part of a team and efficiently settle in to a department
* Recent or extensive experience in teaching Maths in Secondary Education
* A minimum of two teaching reference available upon request
* A great attitude towards educating young people
The Successful applicant will be an enthusiastic and committed teacher who will motivate and inspire students to achieve great results.
The person we are seeking will have excellent relationships with students and staff and will be keen to make lessons exciting & engaging.
If this sounds like a good fit then please apply now to find out more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job