This is a permanent position starting in September 2019.
The successful candidate will need to deliver Maths to KS3 to KS5.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Teach the full curriculum in the required subject and to develop the curriculum,
- Manage and organise classes through planning and preparing for teaching and learning,
- Assess, record and report on the work of pupils’ progress to inform a range of teaching and learning approaches,
- Prepare pupils for examinations and qualifications and where required, assist with their administration,
- Contribute towards good order and the wider needs of the school,
- Contribute to the school and council planning and improvement processes,
- Maintain and develop knowledge and skills and contribute to the professional development of colleagues including probationary and student teachers.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- ?75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Please call Lauren Dixon on for more details about this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'