September 2018 start
Reed Education Stratford is currently working with an Outstanding all through academy in Waltham Forest London that are looking for a talented and driven Maths Teacher.
What will be offered to you;
• Ability to work in an outstanding school
• Growing within a thriving Maths department
• Clear progression that will reflect in pay
• Flexible working hours and days
• An Outstanding working environment
• Competitive Salary – TLRs available for a appropriately qualified and experienced teacher
• Safeguarding and Behaviour Management Training provided by Reed Education
• Continued professional development
• Additional benefits available
• Very strong and growing sixth form with over 100 students studying Maths
• Outstanding Maths departments
• Outcomes and progress in Maths places the academy in the top 10% of schools nationally
• Mixed Comprehensive and single sex schools
• Excellent reputation
• A focus on achievement and rapid growth
• Passion about supporting new staff on their career move and progression
• Friendly and supportive members of staff
What is required from you:
• A passion for Maths
• Ability to teach Maths up to KS5
• Qualified Teaching Status or equivalent
• A constant belief in the unlimited potential of every student and a commitment to inclusive educational provision
• Excellent subject knowledge
• Strong academic background
• Excellent communication, planning and organisation skills
• Evidence of ambition and a commitment to continuing professional development
• The desire to maximise the performance of all students and ensure the very best progress for all.
If you feel you are the perfect person for this position then please contact Marketa at Reed Education Stratford.
Don't miss your opportunity to join this dedicated department! Apply today!
email@example.com where you will be contacted (if shortlisted).
Reed Education Stratford - We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a teacher you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let’s work together to find the perfect role for you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'