Hurry to secure a teaching spot in one of the best schools in South Kent!
GSL Education is eagerly anticipating your application if you are a Mathematics Teacher willing to teach ideally up to GCSE and don’t mind covering a few extra periods along with it. The post is offered as a full-time position and seeks someone to join them immediately!:
- A selective secondary school with a strong commitment towards learning and academic achievement
- Students show deep respect towards teachers and respond greatly towards the challenges and knowledge brought to them by their mentors on a daily basis
- OFSTED reports about the leadership, safety, academic achievements and teaching of the school have all been OUTSTANDING. Two-thirds of the GCSE candidates from this institution secure A and A*!
The following criteria will be considered for the position:
- A valid teaching qualification namely: a QTLS / PGCE with QTS in Mathematics and/or currently work in the further education sector.
- Evidence of at least two years’ teaching experience in a school
- Has a strong grasp of the subject to deliver both the why’s and how’s to students encouraging them to be curious and thoughtful towards the curriculum presented
- Strong interpersonal skills and classroom behavior management, lesson-planning, problem-solving skills, patience and empathy
- Possess an up-to-date Enhanced DBS on the Update Service or be willing to pay for a new one
If you have what we are looking for, please send your CV. GSL Education is an ethical teaching and support staff agency who welcome all members of the community to join us. Our foundations are based in charitable work in the UK and abroad and we seek to make a difference to the lives of teaching and learning practitioners as well as our client schools cross the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job