Maths Teacher Training
Maths Teacher Training with QTS
Would you like to start all of your Maths Teacher Training on the job, never having to spend a single day of your week in University? Do YOU learn better that way?
Would you like to commence your Maths Teacher Training in a Catholic school?
Would you like to start your Maths Teacher training immediately? How would you like to start your Maths Teacher Training and inspire the next generation of Maths students?
Have you been thinking about your Maths Teacher Training for a while but haven't had the financial capacity to pursue it? Would YOU like to be paid instead of paying to do so?
Academics Advance is a 2 year Teacher Training program, designed to give Maths graduates the best possible induction and teacher training, before progressing onto a permanent job as a Newly Qualified Teacher of Geography.
To apply for Academics Advance, upload your CV and call Mike and Emma on to arrange an interview with Academics Advance.
Who is Academics Advance for?
- Academics Advance offers bespoke, in house school training to graduates and non graduates, this Academics Advance role is suitable for a Geography Graduate/Marine Biology graduate.
- Graduates who are committed to the Teacher Training process and who would like to stay in the same school for the whole duration of the 2 years
- If you want a nourishing, productive Learning environment, Academics Advance is the method of Teacher Training to choose.
- 1st Class, 2:1, 2:2 Maths Graduate - A levels in Maths and Science are an advantage
What is involved?
- 1st year is all about learning, soaking up what a Secondary School and monitoring what life as an Maths Teacher is all about. Working as a Maths Intervention specialist TA, Learning Mentor and some teaching, once you've found your feet.
- The 1st year allows you to learn the nuances of the role, what the parents, pupils and fellow staff are like and how different approaches and techniques work at
- 2nd Year is your teacher training where you will be supported by your mentor within your school and by an Outstanding graded Academics Advance Teacher. This is an 'Outstanding' Secondary Teacher who will have been through observations and teacher training, there for your support at any time. There is no other teacher training program that offers such support
- Induction and Trial days within your school to ensure it is the right choice and environment for you. Best Practice Conference also included.
- Dedicated Induction days with the Maths department
- Full QTS obtained at the end of the 2 years and a role within your training school
- Complete your induction year in the school in which you have trained, obtain a permanent role there
Maths Teacher Training in Tower Hamlets
- Surrounded by great graduates, all with the same goal
- Outstanding Maths department, great structure
- Teachers who bring joy and passion to the role
- A school in which you can forge a long lasting career, learning form the best
- Hackney school with a very creative, hard working and friendly vibe. Teachers stay here and want to be here
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"