Location: Tower Hamlets, East London
Salary: £140-£200 per day
Start Date: May 2018
Contract: Medium to long term
GSL Education are currently looking to appoint an exceptional Maths Teacher to join one of our secondary schools in East London.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career and to join a passionate department who aim to provide a positive learning experience for their students.
The school is based in the borough of Tower Hamlets and is easy to get to with multiple public transport links. The school is a large, oversubscribed All Girls comprehensive school and has great facilities and teaching spaces. It has been judged to be "Outstanding" by OFSTED.
The successful individual must have the ability to motivate students and achieve excellent results and have the capacity to work collaboratively as part of a successful team.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an experienced Maths Teacher with great subject knowledge.
• Be a qualified teacher with QTS or QTLS.
• Have experience of teaching Maths in a previous role.
• Must have GCSE Maths.
• Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
• Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
• Hold a valid and current DBS
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to this school. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant, Taryn, as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job