About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for a qualified Maths Teacher for a specialist provision on the outskirts of Southampton catering for KS2-4 pupils with SEMH, ASD and ADHD.
About the school and contract:
* Long-Term Contract or Permanent
* Starting ASAP
* Enthusiastic and friendly staff
* An encouraging and positive ethos
* Specialist provision
The successful Maths Teacher will:
* Be qualified with QTS
* Have experience of teaching Maths KS3-4
* Deliver the national curriculum whilst bringing an element of fun into the classroom
* Be reliable, professional, friendly and have an adaptable approach to work
* Have good communication skills and the ability to motivate children with mixed abilities to enjoy learning and build their confidence
* Provides quality, around the clock support from some of the most experienced Education Consultants in the area
* Offers CPD
Please note that due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
This job not for you? Did you know that you can earn a £150 referral fee by recommending a friend to us via our Refer a Friend scheme.
Prospero Teaching recruit exceptional teachers from across the globe, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand and provide them with teaching jobs in London and the UK. Here at Prospero we strive to make a real impact to education and teaching with our global opportunities. If moving from overseas, Prospero provide assistance with setting up your bank account as well as accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job