Maths Teacher - Experienced, NQT and trainee teachers are welcome to apply - Stockport Secondary School & Sixth Form - [permanent September vacancy interviewing NOW!
Q - Would a bright, fresh and exciting School jolt your career in the right direction from September 2018?
Q - Are you an experienced, NQT or trainee Maths Teacher who has the potential to become an exceptional teacher and future leader?
Q - Do you aspire to be a part of a positive and progressive school environment and want access to the very best training and development opportunities?
This developing and ever improving school is looking for energetic and inspiring teachers who want to experiment, grow, develop and succeed in their careers. Within 6 years this school has moved from the bottom rungs to champions league in performance tables and the school is looking to further this development with every teacher appointment.
- Maths teacher role - permanent from September 2018
- Possible July Start for the right candidate
- Teaching all age and ability ranges 11-18 years
- Particular abilities in A Level Statistics would be a benefit
- Great mentoring and support from established teachers
- Additional ½ release from timetable for team planning & training
- Main scale salary - £22,917 to £33,824 per annum
- Maths teacher with QTS required
- Must be an energetic and creative teacher with the capacity to learn and develop
- Experienced, Trainee & NQT maths teachers are welcome to apply
- Must have a history of good and better observations
- Good and ever improving school Ofsted 2015
- Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Circa 1,050 pupils on roll
- 11 to 18 year
- Vastly improved school - GCSE’s 78% 5 xA*-C grades - up from 58% in 2011!
- Ample parking and 10 minutes’ walk from East Midlands/ Northern Rail services
This is a great first opportunity to consider a new maths teacher role for September 2018. Do not wait for the Easter rush - contact Phil at Clarus Education and discuss your needs and desires today.
- Communication Skills
- Forward Thinking
- Qualified Teacher
- Teacher Training