Is a new role as a Maths Teacher something of interest ?
I am currently looking to speak with Secondary Schools teachers who are interested in long term roles.
Monarch education are a UK based recruitment company who specialise in placing educational based staff in day to day roles, short and long term.
Monarch Education has been working with schools across Nottinghamshire for over 8 years and has built up an excellent reputation for putting our staff first.
The schools we work with appreciate the positive relationships we build with our teachers and this is evident when they speak to our staff.
And now a vacancy has aroused for a Teacher of Mathematics for a city centre based school in Nottingham.
As an Mathematics teacher you will be responsible for:
* Planning and delivering lessons to motivate and inspire learning across the classroom.
* Accurately providing support and encouragement to aid student's progression.
* Marking in accordance to school policies and provide feedback to students.
* Having a flexible work approach to suit the School's needs.
* Understanding individual students learning ability's and adapting to cater for all levels of academic comprehension.
To be successful in this role you must:
* Provide 2 educational based references.
* Be on the DBS update service or willing to.
* Have a recognised teaching qualification (QTS) or NQT
* Able to establish constructive and positive relationships with your pupil's.
* Solid knowledge of the key stage 3 & 4 student curriculum and a strength in Mathematics.
Monarch Education offer an excellent benefit package which includes:
* Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience.
* Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200*.
* Opportunity to complete training courses to enhance your CPD.
* DBS money back after successful period of work.
If this sounds like the next step in your career then please contact me on directly on or email me .
For more information on Monarch, including other roles please see the below link.