Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Monarch Education is working with this secondary school located in the Leicester area to recruit a Maths specialist to join their school on a full time basis commencing as soon as possible.
Staff are very proud of their learning environment and the high standards of achievement reached by all students at the school. They are also very proud of their highly talented staff who make a significant difference to the outcomes for students.
Why register with Monarch Education?
"The personal service is fantastic! My local Monarch consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful. They are the only recruitment agents I know who always match me to a school suited to me and care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well." Long Term Monarch Secondary school teacher
* Plan and deliver strong, engaging classes to prepare pupils
* Ensure effective teaching of whole classes, groups and individuals, establishing high expectations of behaviour and attainment, so that teaching objectives are met
* Deliver creative activities
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
The perfect candidate would have:
* A passionate and driven attitude for Education
* Outstanding classroom management and inter-personal skills
* Excellent knowledge of the Maths curriculum
The Benefits to you:
* Market leading rates of pay
* Dedicated consultants who are committed to providing excellent customer service
* A tailored approach which will strive to meet your career aspirations
* Access to CPD Courses
* Refer a friend scheme to earn £200
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict Safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and an enhanced DBS check. You will be contacted within 2 weeks of applying for the role and will be invited to attend an interview if suitable.
Call Rosanna at Monarch today on or email on for further information on Teaching jobs in Leicester and Leicestershire.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job