Teacher of Maths required to teach in a long term position starting after Easter until the end of the academic year.
Part of an MAT, the school gained an Ofsted rating of Good with Outstanding leadership and management. Staff are placed in high value on personal development and professional learning. The Maths department is a strong and supportive environment with excellent leadership in all areas. Working with 3 schools in Bristol and 15 nationally, this offers many opportunities for collaboration and professional learning.
What you will need:
• You must have QTS in Maths.
• The school is looking for someone who has commitment, enthusiasm, love of the subject and the understanding of what makes an outstanding lesson.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Reed Education Bristol, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
- Personal Development
- Outstanding leadership
- High Value