Teaching Personnel is seeking to appoint a talented, dynamic and innovative teacher to teach Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 students in a friendly and innovative Maths Department. This post will also be suitable for an NQT. The successful applicant will have a track record for achieving excellence and will possess the necessary skills to deliver high quality lessons.
- Full time
- Easter start
- Pay between £100 to £138 per day, depending on experience
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to deliver good teaching and learning and to motivate, challenge and inspire students
- Have the potential to deliver outstanding teaching and learning
- Have the ability to communicate sensitively, imaginatively and effectively with young people.
- Have good skills in liaising with associate staff, and professionals outside School
- Demonstrable commitment to own continued professional development
- Be able to demonstrate strong behaviour and classroom management skills.
This role is to start immediately and will be for a minimum of 1 term. please forward your CV and a covering letter if you are interested.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.