Location: West Norfolk
Starts: April or September 2018
Recruit Mint Education are working in partnership with a small secondary school with 650 pupils on roll who wish to appoint a permanent Math's teacher to start in April or September 2018.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher of Math's to join this friendly school who are at the heart of the community. The Math's department has a highly experienced Head of Department who is incredibly supportive and the staff within the Math's department are a dedicated team who are enthusiastic about the achievements of their students.
Teachers pride themselves on knowing the students as individuals and visitors frequently comment on the friendly, ordered atmosphere and the politeness of the students.
Over the last three years GCSE results have improved significantly and the school are proud to be one of the highest performing schools in West Norfolk. This summer they achieved the best results in the school's history with 60% of students achieving 5 or more GCSE passes grades A* - C including English and Math's.
We welcome applications from experienced teachers and from Newly Qualified Teachers.
The ideal candidates will:
- Be committed to ensuring their students achieve their very best
- Hold QTS although Instructors will be considered
- Be a specialist in Math's
- Have taught Math's in the UK being experienced with the National Curriculum and will be living in the UK.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please call the Peterborough Recruit Mint office or use the 'Apply Now' button to upload your CV.
- "Maths Teacher" or "Math's Teacher" or "Mathematics Teacher" or "Teacher of Maths" or "Teacher of Mathematics" or "Maths Instructor" or "Instructor of