Maths Teacher | Permanent | Full-Time | September 2018 Start | Essex
Q - Are you a highly capable and creative Maths Teacher - experienced or NQT?
An experienced Maths Teacher or Maths NQT is currently being sought by a popular and successful 'Good' 11-18 mixed comprehensive school, based in the mid-south Essex area.
POSITION: Maths Teacher - Experienced or NQT
SCHOOL: Large Mixed Comprehensive, 11 - 18 years
LOCATION: Mid-South Essex. Close to Brentwood, Colchester, Chelmsford and Southend
TRANSPORT: Links from A127 - Southend-on-Sea, and A130 - Brentwood, Essex etc
PERSON: An experienced Maths Teacher or Maths NQT - UK QTS is Essential
START DATE: September 2018
SALARY: MPS1 - UPS3 - £24,018 - £39,725 (depending on experience) - TLR Possible
The school's location benefits from close and convenient links to Southend-on-Sea, Maldon, Colchester, Rayleigh, Brentwood, Leigh-on-Sea and Basildon, via the A130 and the A127 in Essex.
If you are a Maths Teacher, either experienced or NQT, and you are confident in teaching Maths at GCSE and A-Level to an exceptionally high standard, then apply for this Maths Teacher, experienced or NQT position based in mid-south Essex today!
MATHS TEACHER PERSON SPECIFICATION:
- Confident Maths Teacher - experienced or NQT
- Outstanding to Good lesson observation reports
- An excellent academic track record - 1st Class or a 2:1 Degree, A-Levels and GCSEs
- Passionate about teaching Maths, Engaging, Personable, Superb Communicator
MATHS TEACHER JOB SPECIFICATION:
- To set and to achieve appropriately high levels of expectation and standards
- To create interesting and inspiring lessons for all students
- To engage with assessment processes as required by the Head of Department
- To closely monitor comprehension, progress and attainment of every pupil
SCHOOL & TRAVEL INFORMATION:
- A 'Good' rated 11-18 Mixed Comprehensive
- Conveniently located in a desirable area of mid-south Essex
- Staff Car Parking is Available
- Close to local shops, amenities, leisure centres and main 'A' road links
- Thriving and successful community
- Close travel links to Southend-on-Sea, Brentwood, Rayleigh, Basildon, Colchester and Maldon in mid-south Essex
To apply for this Maths Teacher position at this mixed comprehensive in mid-south Essex send your CV into Clarus Education today. One of the Clarus Education Team will be in touch within 24 hours if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job