Part Time Maths Teacher Sought by Academic Choice. 0.6 - 3 days per week.
Academic Choice are looking for a Maths Teacher to work in a Secondary school based in South Staffordshire. The role is predominantly KS3 with a little KS4 Maths.
The role is is part time (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday) and runs from Easter to July.
The ideal teacher will be enthusiastic and confident in their profession.
We are looking to recruit a skillful, qualified Teacher who is hard-working, innovative and organised.
This job would suit those who have experience and hold Qualified Teachers Status or equivalent.
Academic Choice are a small exclusive agency based in Hagley.
We have an excellent relationship with all of our schools and know all of our teachers personally. As a result, we are able to make sure that our teachers are placed in schools that suit their specific requirements.
• Qualified Teacher Status either PGCE/GTP or Cert Ed
• Teaching experience within the past 2 years (this can include training experience)
• Assessing pupils, marking work and giving verbal feedback as appropriate.
• High expectations and positive classroom management.
• Positive approach to promoting learning
• Adaptable and flexible
• Innovative and imaginative teaching methods
The benefits of joining Academic Choice are:
• Competitive rates of pay - we also pay P.A.Y.E and do not use umbrella companies.
• Small, exclusive, local agency
• Local schools
• Recommend a friend scheme with a £50 gift voucher for a shop of your choice.
• Jobs to suit your personal requirements and expertise
Please contact us for an informal chat.
- Qualified Teacher
- Secondary School