With a fantastic team in place and a facility that offers ample resources this is a brilliant opportunity to join a school that is motivated towards achieving constant improvement. There is overwhelming support provided by senior leaders in the school and your continuous professional development is considered key.
As the successful candidate you will need to be;
- A fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor of Education,
- Have experience of teaching History within a UK school; minimum 6 months
- Be a flexible and confident individual who has a creative approach to teaching
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when.
Please contact our Oxford office on for more details about this this vacancy.