For a September 2018 start, the school are looking for an outstanding Mathematics teacher to teach at Key Stage 3 – Key Stage 5 to join them on a Permanant basis.
• “Outstanding” Ofsted rated school, with strong commitment to exceptional teaching standards.
• All-girls School with a fantastic 6th Form.
• Pupils exhibit exemplary behaviour throughout the school, with an ethos based on tolerance and mutual respect for one another.
• Long history of academic excellence, consistently achieving higher than average grades particularly in English and Maths.
• Fantastic facilities and activities for staff including yoga, running clubs, etc.
• As a Mathematics Teacher, you will be teaching Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 to an exceptional standard.
• Students are academically astute. A passion for Maths, pupil success and the ability to adapt to individual student needs is key.
• Staff members must be committed to working together to maintain high quality throughout the school, led by an ambitious Head Teacher dedicated to her staff and students.
What you will need:
• Qualified Teachers Status with a PGCE or equivalent in Mathematics.
• The school are very keen to hear from both NQTS, as well as experienced Teachers.
• Key skills/qualities needed include: strong subject knowledge, commitment and enthusiasm for teaching, strong communication skills and sound behaviour management within the classroom.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes.
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job