TEACHING PERSONNEL ARE LOOKING FOR YOU IF THE ANSWER IS YES TO THE ABOVE!
*** I am currently working with an ofsted graded 'outstanding' Secondary School in Northampton that is looking to recruit a Maths teacher to teach Maths up to KS4 starting from January 2018 up until the end of the academic year. In order to be successful in this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Fully Qualified Teacher Status (FQT) or Newly Qualified Teacher Status (NQT)
- Strong Maths subject knowledge
- Be able to start a new teaching position from January 2018
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Join highly successful and supportive school in Northampton
- Teach very able students
- Receive a competitive rate of pay of up to £150 per day dependant on experience
- Receive on going support from both the school and your dedicated consultant
- Have the opportunity to progress up the career ladder with this expanding school who promote from within.
- Receive £50 if you refer a friend*
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.