Empowering Learning are looking for an enthusiastic and motivational Maths Teacher.
As a member of staff within the school you will have full responsibility of the class, therefore behaviour management is absolutely key to this position. You will be expected to deliver work and ensure a positive learning environment for the students.
We are looking for people who have a proven track record working with secondary age range and someone who can demonstrate strong behavioural management skills. Good communication skills and knowledge of the UK curriculum is also essential.
- QTS trained
- Registered with the EWC
- Committed to holding up standards
- Looking to make a real difference to each pupil
The work we have on offer is varied and will fit in with your personal needs and preferences.
In return, when working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from;
- Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience committed to finding you the right role and setting for you, who will support you during your assignment.
- Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
- A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.
- One of the most experienced educational offices in Cardiff
Please contact me now on
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job