KS2 Lead - Maths Specialist (FT)
Co-ed all through school
Excellent commuting links to Cambridge, Norwich and surrounding areas.
To start September 2018
Salary: c£28k to c£38k, neg. depending upon experience
Closing Date: Wednesday 18th April 2018
Interviews w/c 23rd April 2018
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified and motivated Primary Lead who is a Maths specialist. Our ideal candidate will have a real passion for teaching maths and be able to develop an enjoyment and deep understanding of the subject in the classroom with their pupils. We are seeking a leader who has a proven track record of raising academic standards and the ability to work in partnership with the Head Teacher to provide strategic direction. It is important that you possess excellent managerial and communication skills providing appropriate support and challenge to secure pupil attainment, achievement and progress. We seek someone who has demonstrable experience of leading innovation, change and improvement.
Our client aims to recruit individuals who display the character and competence to drive our school towards success and support the school’s drive towards achieving 'outstanding’ status. They will share in the school’s vision and fully support our ethos.
In addition to a competitive salary we can offer you:
- An excellent working environment with good resources
- A professional team culture and students that are keen to excel
- A unique parental and community degree of support
- Attractive and competitive salary package based on experience and qualifications - salary and benefits are based on the Trust’s own scale and are representative of attracting the highest quality professionals
- The opportunity to enhance your teaching experience through continued professional development
To be considered you will:
- Hold QTS and will be eligible to work in the UK.
- Be an inspirational leader, strategic thinker and creative problem-solver
- Be an innovative, highly motivated person who is eager to take a lead
- Be an outstanding teacher with very high expectations of what every child can achieve
- Be able to deliver a rich, creative curriculum across KS2
- Be able to support pupils in reaching their full potential, including employing a range of pedagogical approaches
- Be interested in Self-Directed Learning and be open to different learning approaches
- Be committed to student leadership and encourage teamwork and collaboration
- Respect the school’s ethos, aims and values
- Enjoy being part of a supportive and progressive team
- Be willing to engage in continued professional development
We welcome and encourage visits to our school prior to formal application. For a pre-application discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact our recruitment partner at TSC Education.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An Enhanced Disclosure and references will be requested upon being offered the position
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job