A secondary school I am currently working with in the Sheffield area are looking to recruit a teacher of Maths from the 4th of June until the end of the academic year.
You will be passionate about transforming outcomes for your students. Naturally, you should be familiar with the statutory national curriculum, well versed in monitoring pupils’ progress, and adept at organising classrooms and learning strategies.
Maths Teacher - School Information:
• A supportive and welcoming environment
• Excellent resources and facilities for students and staff
• Excellent opportunities for CPD
• Good public transport links
Maths Teacher- Person Specification:
• A good / outstanding Teacher of Maths with QTS
• Able to teach the Secondary Curriculum across KS3 and KS4 including Entry Level and GCSE qualifications
• Enthusiastic, dedicated and resilient
• Committed to raising standards and improving pupil’s life chances to achieve their potential
• Committed to continuing professional development
If you believe this is the perfect opportunity for you then please apply now or contact me on 0113 236 8960.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job