These positions will be open to experienced Maths teachers, or newly qualified teachers looking to secure their first role. Leadership and TLR positions are available for exceptional candidates.
We have both temporary and permanent opportunities available.
What you will need:
- A qualified teacher status.
- To be a motivated and enthusiastic KS3 and KS4 teacher.
- Must be confident and passionate about teaching Maths.
- A strong understanding of the UK Curriculum.
Benefits of using REED Education:
- Competitive Salary
- Personal Consultant who specialises in Secondary education who is committed to finding you the ideal placement.
- An array of opportunities available.
For more information regarding the positions available and location please contact Charlie on 0113 236 8960, if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact your local Reed Education Branch.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job