• Outer London – East London (Havering/Barking and Dagenham)
• £145 – 220 per day
• Long Term (over 6 weeks)
Type: 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with about 800 students.
Results: 45% achieved 5 A* - C grades
Salary: To be negotiated based on experience
• Do you want to work at a small school with a lovely campus and close knit school community?
• Are you able to teach Maths to KS4?
This Ofsted 2 Good' school wants you to join their small school community and become a fully-fledged member of staff. Working with the well-resourced Maths Department, you will be responsible for the delivery of the curriculum to GCSE level.
You will also get to undertake pastoral roles as a form tutor.
A one year contract is offered in the first instance with the option for permanency to be discussed at a later date.
The school will be happy to consider candidates who are Heads of Departments/Seconds in Department, classroom teachers and strong NQT's.
If interested in this role you must have the following:
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) or overseas trained.
- Strong behaviour management
- PGCE in Maths or degree level equivalent
- Experience teaching to GCSE Level
- Experience in a secondary school within the last two years
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure or Overseas Police Clearances
- Proven experience in collaborating with colleagues
- Happy to work via agency with options of permanency to be discussed at a later date.
Interviews will be arranged as applications are received.
If you can demonstrate these qualities apply with your CV and references ASAP.
If you feel you are the perfect person for this position then please contact Marketa at Reed Education Stratford.
Don't miss your opportunity to join this dedicated department! Apply today!
firstname.lastname@example.org where you will be contacted (if shortlisted).
Reed Education Stratford - We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a teacher you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let’s work together to find the perfect role for you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job