Contract: Temp - Perm
Salary: £140-£180 per day
We are currently looking to appoint an exceptional Maths Teacher to join at one of our secondary schools in East London. This role is a permanent one which will start from ASAP. This is an excellent opportunity for either an NQT or someone wishing to further develop their career.
The school is a mixed secondary school of over 1000 students on roll and it also has a collaborative sixth-form. It is a large, vibrant and thriving school in the centre of London and has been judged to be 'Outstanding’ by OFSTED.
We are looking for a Maths Teacher who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Maths teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Have a degree in Mathematics or a related subject.
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate recent experience as a Maths teacher.
- Have an up to date CV.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to this school and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Taryn at GSL Education as soon as possible.