Larger than average, creative and forward thinking Bexley School is recruiting for either an NQT or an experienced (MPS or UPS) Teacher of Maths. Immediate start long term position for a maternity cover.
This is a popular & very much over-subscribed Secondary school in the borough of Bexley. This school teaches through the stages up to Sixth Form. This school has been through some departmental changes and is definitely on the right track. This is very much a creative and innovative school. Experienced Senior Leadership Team and ambitious Headteacher with clear aspirations for the school. Supportive and welcoming school.
This maternity cover is to commence immediately and they are looking for a full time NQT or experienced Teacher of Maths / Maths Teacher (MPS / UPS). This is an excellent time to start at this school in order to put your stamp in the department. Successful head of Maths who is very focused in the department. The successful Maths Teacher / Teacher of Maths must be able to teach a Good to Outstanding lesson and be consistent in their teaching approach. It is imperative that the newly appointed Maths Teacher / Teacher of Maths (MPS / UPS) has a strong STEM background with sound knowledge in their subject. You must be a secondary trained teacher with a secondary teaching certificate with UK experience. It is essential that you have secondary mainstream teaching experience, able to teach informative, well planned and engaging lessons with clarity. You will be the type of Maths Teacher who wants to make a difference and put your 'stamp' in your department. This post would suit either an NQT or experienced Maths Teacher (MPS / UPS)
- Mainstream Teaching Certificate (PGCE/ SCITT/ GTP/ Teach First/ CertEd/ QTS)
- As a Maths Teacher / Teacher of Maths your experience must be in a mainstream secondary school
- Open to either an NQT or Experienced Teacher (MPS / UPS)
- Good to Outstanding Teacher
- Successful Maths Teacher must be able to build a strong rapport with their students & teach engaging & informative lessons
- Sound subject knowledge & strong STEM background as a Maths Teacher
- Sound knowledge of your subject
- In date DBS on the update service & available immediately
- maths teacher
- teacher of maths
- 2IC maths
- maths coordinator
- deputy head of maths