Can you deliver engaging Maths lessons to children with social, emotional and mental health need's
Would you like to use your expertise within a specialised SEND provision based in Birmingham
Tradewind Recruitment is currently working with a SEND School in Birmingham. The role is a full-time, long-term role required from March 2018 and will run until the end of the academic year.
As a successful and driven school, you will be joining a team who embodies teamwork. Dedicated to providing the best outcomes for their learners, teachers in this school work hard together to ensure that they are delivering the best education available.
We are looking for:
· A committed and knowledgeable Maths Teacher who can support Key Stage 3 & 4 learners up to GCSE level.
· A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches.
· A dedicated Maths Teacher who can provide consistency for the length of the vacancy with planning and preparing lessons to a high standard whilst managing challenging behaviours.
As an expert Maths Teacher, you will be able to deliver engaging and dynamic lessons that ignite a passion for the subject.
The Tradewind difference
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
*Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
*Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
*Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
*Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Maths Teacher role you will need to:
*Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
*This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
*Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
*You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Please contact the Birmingham office for more information, on .
Tradewind Recruitment is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Our clients include primary schools, secondary schools and special educational needs schools in London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Last year we found work for over 3,500 teacher and support staff and with top rates of pay for teachers and support staff, Tradewind should be your only point of call when looking for a new role.
Working for Tradewind holds many benefits whilst finding you your ideal next position. These include:
* Access to over 3,000 vacancies each year
* Top rates of pay
* Free CPD
* Free Resource Centres
* Referral Bonuses
* Guaranteed Pay Schemes
* Online Portal
* Free social and networking events
TRADEWIND RECRUITMENT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
- Maths Teacher
- SEND Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job