Maths Teacher - Birmingham - January 2020 start - Lead Position
Lead Maths Teacher-Birmingham - January 2020
Academics are supporting a mainstream secondary school in there search for an exceptional Maths Teacher to lead the department. The school has an excellent department with very supportive approach to staff and students.
You will be teaching students with a great willingness to learn and minimal behaviour management issues, due to this you will need to be very confident in you subject knowledge and able to demonstrate "outstanding" lesson observations.
The job role includes:
- Teaching Maths to KS3 & 4 (Key stage 5 is an advantage)
- Developing and encouraging, supporting students' academic learning
- Planning and delivering lessons to an excellent standard and within the UK curriculum
- Ability to asses and mark work and assignments
- Monitor students' progression and raise their level of achievements
- Leading the department and creating schemes of work
- Resilient, driven and self motivated
- Mathematics Degree or relevant degree
- UK Teaching qualification (QTS,PGCE)
- UK classroom management experience
- Relevant maths teaching experience in a UK secondary school
- Ability to plan engaging lessons using various learning methods
- Available full time from January 2020
- At least 5 years UK Teaching experience
- Able to travel around Birmingham
- Valid enhanced DBS
- Experience leading a Maths department
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact Will Berritt at Academics.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'