Maths Specialist / Mathematics Graduate Teaching Assistant - Tooting
We are looking for outstanding and academically driven Maths Specialist / Mathematics Graduate Teaching Assistant for an academically advanced and high achieving secondary school in Wandsworth.
If you are passionate about Maths and would like to commence a career in education, then this is an opportunity too good to miss!
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Maths department to support children across KS3/KS4 & KS5, taking small groups of learning and working with some students 1:1.
The ideal candidate will have a BSc in Maths, a strong academic background & prior experience supporting or tutoring in Maths.
There will be Teacher Training opportunities for the right candidate from September 2020
- Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
- "Good" Ofsted rating (2017)
- Great opportunities to complete Teacher Training in the future
- £65- £90 per day (depending on experience)
- Accessible transport links to the school
- Supportive Department, regular CPD and staff days out
- Bachelors Degree
- GCSE's in Maths and English (A*-C)
- Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
- Successful track record of improving pupils performance
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'