Maths NQT - Coventry & Warwickshire
Are you mid way started your PGCE in secondary Maths?
Are you looking for an Coventry & Warwickshire based secondary school to commence your Maths NQT year?
Your NQT year will be one of the most crucial points in your teaching career and the best schools will start thinking about their Maths NQT recruitment now. If you want to ensure that you are in the most suitable place for your NQT year, now is the time to start talking to us about opportunities and how to start that process.
Finding the right school for you to start your teaching career can be extremely time consuming and confusing, so having the right advice and guidance on how best to approach this is essential. Be sure to put this very important task in the hands of those with knowledge of the industry and good working relationships with their schools.
Edustaff have a long and successful history working with Coventry & Warwickshire based schools and we start the introduction process for our Maths NQTs now. We are already working with PGCE students who started their education career with us as education support staff and understand how important it is for us to be working on the next stage in their career now, do not miss your chance to be a part of these early introductions with our best Coventry & Warwickshire schools.
What are the benefits of working with an established education consultancy?
• We have been working with Coventry & Warwickshire schools for many years and our focus to match the right school to the right teacher is paramount
• We are NOT a supply agency! Your long-term career as a teacher is important to us and we hope to continue to work with you throughout your career
• We offer knowledgeable advice including CV writing, interviews, lesson planning for observations, market trends and career development
• A third party to negotiate finances on your behalf
• We understand the importance of a school with the right infrastructure in place to support NQTs
• We do NOT charge for any of these services at any part of the process
What do we expect?
• Our schools are looking for the best teachers and therefore we expect:
• Committed and passionate Maths NQTs
• Coventry & Warwickshire based Maths NQTs
• Compassionate and nurturing practitioners
• Talented and creative individuals for Maths NQT opportunities
This is a chance to make a difference to the entire school community. Apply for Maths NQT opportunities today! Click ‘Apply’ to send your CV and covering letter to Eamon Malin at EduStaff..
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job