Maths Maternity Cover
Maths Teacher needed to cover maternity leave in a Derbyshire achool. This is due to start in January 2019 but could be earlier depending on when baby decides to arrive.
This position is open to both experienced Teachers and NQTs who are looking for a supportive environment to begin their career. As an NQT, you will be enrolled onto a tailored NQT induction, setting aims & objectives from the outset, providing you with an SLT & Department Mentor, in & out of house training and lesson observations throughout your initial year as a History Teacher.
- Maths Teacher
- Teaching Maths to KS3 & 4
- Possible additional subject to timetable depending on experience & knowledge
- January 2019 Start - Full-Time
- MUST HOLD UK QTS (Or be in the process of obtaining) or other relevant teaching qualification
- Strong understanding of the Maths curriculum to KS4 (KS5 desirable) is required
- Must be willing to work effectively within a growing School and Department
- You must be looking to develop as a Maths Practitioner
- Supportive SLT & HOD
- Good GCSE results across each subject
- State of the art class rooms and facilities
- Outstanding behaved pupils
Eden Brown Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to the relevant checks and procedures
- Maths Teacher needed to cover maternity leave in a Derbyshire achool
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'