A large college in the East Midlands requires a Maths lecturer to deliver GCSE and Functional Skills.
We are looking for a committed experienced Lecturer who has previous experience working within a further education environment, delivering to learners aged 16-19.
You will take responsibility for the delivery of GCSE & Functional Skills Maths provision within the College, and use imaginative and effective methods to encourage the learners to strive to reach their full potential and also keep the learners engaged.
Successful Maths Lecturer must:
* Hold a UK recognised Teaching qualification (if non UK- UK Naricm conversion will be required)
* Eligibility to work within the UK
* Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
* Have extensive subject knowledge
* Think and plan strategically
* Commitment to the learning and development of pupils
* Teach at a consistently outstanding level
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
Morgan Hunt further education requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check (dated in the last 12 months or on update service), minimum of two references plus a face to face interview. Please apply with your CV
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job