Do you have a background in teaching Maths and are looking for a new opportunity to further develop your career? If so, Reed are interested in speaking with you!
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about education and providing the future workforce with the knowledge they need to succeed in Further Education.
I am keen to speak with a range of Maths Lecturers with different specialisms.
Role: Maths Lecturer
Working hours: Full time
Contract Type: Temporary, ongoing (until end of the academic year)
Salary: Day rate - negotiable
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant academic qualification
- Experience delivering Functional skills and GCSE Maths
- Experience working in an education setting
- Passionate about working in Further Education
In return, when working through Reed you will receive:
* Access to pension scheme
* Weekly Pay for all candidates
* Continual Professional Development
* Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
* Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
* Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in please do apply! Alternatively if you have any questions, please apply.
We also offer a referral scheme of £50 for a successful placement so if you do know anyone I could help, please take advantage of this!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'