Maths Leader Primary
We are a team of ordinary individuals who genuinely enjoy working together to create extraordinary outcomes, and we have an opportunity for an experienced qualified teacher to join us as Maths Subject Leader.
Harris Primary Academy Coleraine Park is in the heart of Tottenham, serving a diverse inner city community celebrating a wealth of language and cultures. Our vision of high expectations, creative learning, and mastery of teaching secured not only an outstanding Ofsted grade in July 2014 but also a recognition of the ‘best pupil progress of all academies across the nation.
Are you enthusiastic, motivated, and ready to make a difference? Do you want to be part of a team where everyone works together to ensure excellence is the minimum standard? Are you passionate about ensuring all children can read and write and articulate themselves confidently and fluently? Then look no further; come and visit Harris Primary Academy Coleraine Park.
This is a class-based leadership position. You will have the overall responsibility for leading and managing Maths, including responsibility for leading training effectively through excellent and carefully orchestrated provision resulting in accelerated progress.
We are looking for:
- An excellent teacher. holding QTS (or equivalent) and an undergraduate degree, with a proven record of raising standards in reading and writing.
- An aspiring leader with excellent subject knowledge and enthusiasm to share it.
- Someone who shares our passion, commitment, drive, enthusiasm, and hardworking ethos.
We can offer:
- A family team where everyone matters.
- Secure leadership within an outstanding academy: excellent systems; a creative curriculum; and a clear vision for continued excellence.
- An academy that values and invests in all staff; excellent training and development; planned career progression; individual development plans; peer observations, professional learning communities and the opportunity to undertake a Master degree in leadership 80% funded by the federation.
- Generous Harris benefits, including an additional £1500 allowance on top of MPS, Harris wellbeing cash plan, free gym membership, 20% discount at Tapi carpets, a personal teacher iPad, and more.
To find out more about the job, please download the supporting documents above. If you have any questions contact the academy on or .uk.
Are you an Aspiring Middle Leader?
At Harris, we have a strong culture of school improvement, and professional development is at the heart of the Federation. We can offer you the opportunity to gain your NPQML, a qualification that provides a national recognition of your leadership development and professional achievement as a middle leader. This programme is for teachers aspiring to take up middle leadership positions, and led by some of the most talented principals in the country who are highly experienced in improving outcomes for pupils and students. Find out more www.harristeachingschool.com
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job