Maths Intervention role
About the job
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Maths Intervention specialist with GCSE experience for a secondary school in Barnet starting immediately.
About the School & Contract:
- Starts immediately on a long term basis.
- Well structured, well-resourced Maths department
- The role is working with small groups of students who need additional support
- Working with Gifted and Talented students as well as students who are lower achievers
- Proven ability to raise attainment
- Ability to support learners
- Ability to read data
- Experience is desirable but not essential
The Ideal Maths Intervention teacher will:
- Strong subject knowledge
- A degree with
- A drive for achievement and pupil development and engagement
- Show patience and understanding towards challenging behaviour.
- Show the ability to maintain class participation.
The Maths Intervention teacher must:
- Have a degree relating to Maths
- Be a clear communicator
- Must hold a valid DBS certificate or be willing to complete one.
- Hold the right to live and work in the UK
- Be able to provide two professional references covering the last two years of employment.
Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- One of the best pay rates in the market.
- A designated SEN consultant for round the clock support.
- The opportunity to earn upto £150 from our refer a friend scheme. *Terms and Conditions apply
- Flexible hours and jobs to suit you.
- Client knowledge that is second to none.
- Opportunities to widen your teaching experiences.
Please send an up to date, relevant CV along with a brief cover letter. Please note, we can only respond to successful applicants. We are unable to provide individual CV feedback due to the high volumes of applications.
At Prospero Teaching we bring the best teaching jobs in the U.K. and London to newly qualified & experienced teachers, matching the right school to your specific needs. Whether you want to work as a Science Teacher in London or a Physical Education Teaching Assistant in Manchester the possibilities are endless. Since 2000 we’ve been helping teachers from many countries including Canada, Belgium, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and so on. Find the teaching job you’ve been dreaming of.
- key stage 4