Graduate Teaching Assistant - Maths
A Secondary school, in Manchester are looking to recruit an energetic, inspiring Teaching Assistant for the rest of the academic year ahead. The school can boast a very supportive Senior Leadership Team who have focus on teaching and learning above all else. They are looking for academically talented graduates to support a the Maths department, with a focus on raising attainment.
This would be a great opportunity for an aspiring teacher to experience school life from the other side of the desk and give a real insight into what the role of the teacher entails.
Does this Graduate Teaching Assistant appeal to you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!! - The School are keen to trial ASAP!
JOB DESCRIPTION - MATHS GRADUATE TEACHING ASSISTANT
- Supporting year groups throughout the school
- Huge focus on raising attainment
- Providing additional support where needed within the Class
- Group and 1:1 intervention support
PERSON SPECIFICATION - MATHS GRADUATE TEACHING ASSISTANT
- 1st Class or 2:1 Maths Degree from a reputable University
- Tutoring or mentoring experience would be desirable, but not essential
- Good GCSEs & A Levels required
- Aspirations to become a teacher
- Graded 'Good’ in latest Ofsted report
- Active Head Teacher & very supportive SLT
- Proven network of graduate provision
- Located in Manchester
- Excellent road and rail access - parking available for drivers
Apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistantjob by sending your CV to Andy at Clarus Education. You will be contacted if shortlisted.
If this job doesn't tick all your boxes, still contact us as we have many client schools looking for graduates for immediate starts throughout Greater Manchester.